Starting a Facebook Page for your business is the beginning - not the end. Once created your job is to nurture it and tend to it and make it useful or entertaining for the people who Like it.
As well as content to post, remember to edit your Settings so that your Page is verified and your preferences for who should see your posts is adapted to the type of people who are in your interest cohort.
Things to consider:
- Who you want to follow you on your Facebook Page.
- How often you post
- What type of things you post
- Establishing your identity online
- Timely posting
- Topical posts to engage and share
- Understanding your customers' online activity
- Your call to action. What do you want them to DO?
- Promoting your Page. Just making it is not enough. You need to sell it too!
Here are some tips on how to gain more Likes and interest on your Facebook Page.
Click to read more... Why Aren’t People Liking Your Facebook Page - and What Can You do About It? | Social Media Today: